Calendar E-Mail Chat Games Messenger Search
HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister Forgot Your Password?Forgot Your Password?

Welcome, Guest. Please Login. Jun 11th, 2024, 12:53am

1freeworld Groups
   Community
   Asian Connections
(Moderators: CooCHie, Wicked_Witch, okasantina)
   Your First day in Asian Connection 1!
Previous topic: First Impression  First Impression  «-  Start new topic  -»  Marieta's Testing: T...  Next topic: Marieta's Testing: T...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  8 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Your First day in Asian Connection 1!  (Read 8592 times)
ray69
Beginner

# 67

mola_69_001@yahoo.com  
View Profile Email

Re: Your First day in Asian Connection 1!
« Reply #30 on: Feb 19th, 2004, 10:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

AC1, is it located in asia? Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged

no need to be basic coz tym will be waistin...
ReeBop
Administrator
USA  Arlington TX
# 3

1fw Messenger: reebop@imchat.h opto.org

63756458 63756458   reebop_redoux  
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Your First day in Asian Connection 1! I
« Reply #31 on: Feb 19th, 2004, 10:48pm »

I think "AC" originally meant "air conditioning".  Since there is nothing really romantic about servicing air conditioning and heating systems, they renamed it to Asian Connections.

ok, it's just a theory.....
 Cheesy
IP Logged

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
okasantina
Premier Expert
Japan  Yokohama, Japan
# 4

***~~QuEeNbEe~~ ***

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: Apr 14th, 2004, 11:55am »

ok ok .... who else wanna post....i cant wait to hear more from yahhh roomies Grin Grin
IP Logged

netteski
Beginner

# 65

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 9:06am »

HuhJC im NOT nice...you liar...F___ng liar....lol....lol...

My first day in AC1, i met my good friend Dodo (Viva) and SUSAG.  Then, Meyie, Giselle and Alex...It was so much fun, I had a crush that made me come to AC1 often....and he knows he's my crush (BEFORE) not anymore duh! It's TC, Tcnautilus...i wonder where he is right now...I met marieta, hugablecobra, slicey, jaycal, ciggy, beautifulworld (anne), mylene, heidy-0, diva, and more (sorry i cant remember the ids...but i miss them)...Geez i forgot LOOKY, the funniest guy when i first met him...i think it was in AC2, then he went to stay in AC1..There were a lot of booters in AConnections before, so what we do...we transfer from AC1 to AC2 then back and forth....IT was fun, it started a lot of friendship!!!! Then later on, as time goes by....new member that i am having fun with came...nani, tina, chelle, gracie, potpowetski, piggy, and of course all the guys most especially to papalou, bonz and capcap..hmmm i forgot more...kingkong lol...and more ok...you are include in more..... It feels like home AC1...
IP Logged
netteski
Beginner

# 65

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 9:15am »

I think i forgot to mention JC and Bul, thanks for being so real and beautiful people...
IP Logged
okasantina
Premier Expert
Japan  Yokohama, Japan
# 4

***~~QuEeNbEe~~ ***

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: May 19th, 2004, 12:08am »

Why otherz not poztin here ..... me wanna know how they ztarted goin to ac1 eh.... Roll Eyes Huh Grin

Mz. cathy? Mz. tea girl? mz bite me? keen? need?  Grin
IP Logged

MissFartyPants

Email

« Reply #36 on: May 19th, 2004, 12:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have a memory span of a goldfish. That said, I don't recall my 'very' first day on AC1. I do remember lurking in the room for months now though. For sure, I remember Bonzi's voice. Man, oh man, oh man! I fell in love with his voice. I also recall hearing sweetpigletph's angelic voice. I don't remember what she sang, it was an 80s love song, I think.  

Since I am a celtic nut, I used to lurk in Ireland/UK rooms. I've been room hopping before, looking for a comfortable place to 'stay'. I noticed that among the rooms in the AC, only room 1 has the most English speaking chatters. Less crap and stuff. When I finally worked up the courage to come out from the shadows, it was Koki that introduced me to room. The warmth of the people has me coming back -- until I was 'introduced' to this forum.  

I feel at home and more comfortable here than on AC1.  
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2004, 12:25am by MissFartyPants » IP Logged
teagirl
Beginner
New_Zealand  Wellington
# 1046

carpe diem

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: May 19th, 2004, 6:06pm »

I started going to AC1 a couple of years ago after a horrendous broken heart. I was simply feeling lost and needed cheering up when an IRL friend told me about AC1. So I checked it out and it was Cookie who welcomed me. Then she introduced me to Nani and the rest they say is, history.  

I remember my first day too. As a newcomer, I didnt chat much but sort of like observe what was going on in the room. Everyone there was clamoring to view Dairy Lady's cam. I was wondering what the hoopla was all about. Someone was angry with Coby and Big Jimmy was on his downward spiral, as always. It was chaotic, I think. Timey was there, playing his piano, I think. Gramps was doing his Tarzan yelp. And almost everyone was talking about being booted. What the hell is a boot? When I was illuminated, I know I didnt want to talk to Wabbit because his ID sounded like he was a booter.  

If you stayed in the room 24/7 back then, the room had different groups. There was the morning group, the afternoon group and the evening group (Philippine time). Timey and Gramps are the morning group people together with Madd and Nj. The afternoon folks were Cookie, Nani, Looky, Grace, Early Gray and Dirtz. In the evenings, Nette would come in together with Viva, Kind Sophy, Piggy, Ces, Serens and Larry and we would all sing on the mic.  

The room was fun back then. There was no rampant abusing. Those were the days.
IP Logged

I love to sing in the shower. I'm good, too! All my shampoos think so.
mylane

Email

« Reply #38 on: May 19th, 2004, 10:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on May 19th, 2004, 12:22am, MissFartyPants wrote:

, it was Koki that introduced me to room. The warmth of the people has me coming back -- until I was 'introduced' to this forum.  

Koki is always like that. One thing you will like about him. He is one of the best guy in ac1. Grin
IP Logged
sointowin1963
Beginner
USA  Everett WA
# 66

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

wildkatz1981  
View Profile

« Reply #39 on: May 19th, 2004, 10:28pm »

3 1/2 years ago I came into AC-1.  I was a pain in the butt.
I was agressive and always getting kickeed or booted out of the room I made a lot of enemies then
 But I only have 3 enemies that I know of now. I will keep them nameless.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  8 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic: First Impression  First Impression  «-  Start new topic  -»  Marieta's Testing: T...  Next topic: Marieta's Testing: T...

1freeworld Groups » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.2!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.