Calendar E-Mail Chat Games Messenger Search
HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister Forgot Your Password?Forgot Your Password?

Welcome, Guest. Please Login. May 29th, 2024, 12:34pm

1freeworld Groups
   Community
   Asian Connections
(Moderators: CooCHie, Wicked_Witch, okasantina)
   WhAt Reasons why they dont like goin to AC1 Room??
Previous topic: what if we met and u...  what if we met and u...  «-  Start new topic  -»  who would u date in ...  Next topic: who would u date in ...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WhAt Reasons why they dont like goin to AC1 Room??  (Read 11822 times)
okasantina
Premier Expert
Japan  Yokohama, Japan
# 4

***~~QuEeNbEe~~ ***

View Profile

Re: WhAt Reasons why they dont like goin to AC1 Ro
« Reply #40 on: Nov 17th, 2005, 5:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 17th, 2005, 5:21am, nOrKAy wrote:

Anyway, I go to AC1 very rarely now. I most of the time feel like I am a stranger,and so are those people to me. It's because there are lot of new people joining everyday. I also don't like when those "regulars" keep changing their IDs and keep other people asking who they are.  

Nevertheless, I still try to join when I have time. It's always good to see everybody. Who know,also, I will be lucky someday and meet "mine",there. LMAO.Hihi.

Me second the motion  Undecided
IP Logged

CooCHie
Premier Expert
Luxembourg  Dreamland
# 12

Fart Knockers

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: Nov 17th, 2005, 5:32am »

LOL, who is Fallen?  Grin

Fallen is my great looking big brother Krissy

Anyway, I go to AC1 very rarely now. I most of the time feel like I am a stranger,and so are those people to me. It's because there are lot of new people joining everyday. I also don't like when those "regulars" keep changing their IDs and keep other people asking who they are.  

Nevertheless, I still try to join when I have time. It's always good to see everybody. Who know,also, I will be lucky someday and meet "mine",there. LMAO.Hihi.

Smiley Im as conf**ked as you are Krissy..
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2005, 5:36am by CooCHie » IP Logged

The greatest thing in this world is being alive...we only live once..Treat yourself everyday as if it is your last day!!Life is precious to ignore!!Be happy!!
dOnUtz 9urL
Premier Expert
Indonesia  Anchorage AK
# 54

d rite mate won't make u happy,only an open heart

View Profile Email

« Reply #42 on: Nov 17th, 2005, 8:55pm »

LOL, who is Fallen?  Grin

fallen is an old reguler hazoulis diavolaki kako paidi....
am l confusing u krissy Huh Roll Eyes hahah

megalonis kerata sto kefali sou, fallen Tongue
IP Logged

to LOVE for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic
nOrKAy
Premier Expert
Hong_Kong  Happy Valley
# 130

If you don't  like my apples, don't shake my tree!

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: Nov 19th, 2005, 4:53pm »

Bethskie  Shocked , wait, how could I get confused when I dont even understand a word Shocked. LOL.

By the way, hello to Fallen.  Grin
IP Logged

dOnUtz 9urL
Premier Expert
Indonesia  Anchorage AK
# 54

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: Nov 19th, 2005, 7:37pm »

hihihi... Grin me dun understand too, krissy... but l just upgraded my memory in muh rented brain to 1 giga bite so l can remember things better naw
IP Logged

to LOVE for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic
CooCHie
Premier Expert
Luxembourg  Dreamland
# 12

Fart Knockers

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: Nov 20th, 2005, 8:36am »

GrinThat's one reason why Krissy dont go to asian room cause she does not know Fallen... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll EyesNow u better go there more Krissy so you will know Fallen..you might fall down and cannot get up Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged

The greatest thing in this world is being alive...we only live once..Treat yourself everyday as if it is your last day!!Life is precious to ignore!!Be happy!!
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

I'm not old, you are just younger. Hehehe!

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: Nov 20th, 2005, 9:56am »

Not just the room,  same thing here at the forum, I see a lot of names and I'm not sure how to respond to their posts coz I do not know these people and I'm not sure if they can take jokes or criticism against their posts or anything. I do not even know if they go to AC1 or not. What's up with new ID's anyway? Pls do not get offended, I'm just curious why people keep changing theirs? I mean it's ok to change ID's as long as there's a touch of their old ID's or they inform people right away of who they are supposed to be but a complete change without information always baffles me. And sometimes I ignore a certain chatter in the room for that and in return I get a scolding for not greeting the person. Dang! Now it's my fault?
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2005, 9:59am by Wicked_Witch » IP Logged

She who have not sinned may cast the first stone.
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

I'm not old, you are just younger. Hehehe!

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #47 on: Nov 20th, 2005, 11:55pm »

Lol, Jimbo. I have no problems with people playing music in the room. Sometimes they do that when no one is using the mic. Besides, most of the time it's the regulars who do that. And you can always ask them nicely if you want a turn on the mic. I guess it's better than having a complete silence, especially if the music is good. What is annoying are those strangers who comes to the room and go to the mic right away to talk or play music without finding out first if someone else is playing music or if there are people talking.
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2005, 12:21am by Wicked_Witch » IP Logged

She who have not sinned may cast the first stone.
ReeBop
Administrator
USA  Arlington TX
# 3

1fw Messenger: reebop@imchat.h opto.org

63756458 63756458   reebop_redoux  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: Nov 21st, 2005, 6:22am »

I know if I would ever change my ID too much, I may confuse myself.  But I share with Witchy that sometimes, I cannot keep up with all the ID changes.  I hope the Yahoo gods will give us all updated Room Directories so I can keep up.  You know how we old computer people can be....

IP Logged

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
dOnUtz 9urL
Premier Expert
Indonesia  Anchorage AK
# 54

View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: Nov 21st, 2005, 1:12pm »

sawwy reeree l fink l change my id too much huahaha... long time ago l did it cuz its fun Grin when christams come, l use christmas id, when others occasions comes l change my id again hihih Grin

but this time l change my id cuz of my stalker

sawwwwyyyyy Tongue
but confusing u is fun, reeree Grin
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic: what if we met and u...  what if we met and u...  «-  Start new topic  -»  who would u date in ...  Next topic: who would u date in ...

1freeworld Groups » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.2!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.