Calendar E-Mail Chat Games Messenger Search
HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister Forgot Your Password?Forgot Your Password?

Welcome, Guest. Please Login. May 29th, 2024, 1:22pm

1freeworld Groups
   On the Lighter Side
   Blog Central
(Moderator: Wicked_Witch)
   The Tale of a Wicked Witch
Previous topic: Through Pinks and Pu...  Through Pinks and Pu...  «-  Start new topic  -»  ~~Telltales of a Mom...  Next topic: ~~Telltales of a Mom...
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  25 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Tale of a Wicked Witch  (Read 15044 times)
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

I'm not old, you are just younger. Hehehe!

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

The Tale of a Wicked Witch
« on: Aug 15th, 2005, 3:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lol....now I have made my Blog. At first I didn't know what this means so I dont take much notice. Now I see its some kind of a diary. Grin Anyway, Im just a simple witch so my life is pretty simple too. My day usually starts with me seeing my kids off to school. My 15-year old son's name is Bryan, and my daughter is 19 and is in second year in college. When I was still working I would leave the house after they did. But after the death of my husband last April, and the waiting for his body to be sent home from  
Saudi Arabia, I have stopped working. I cant give it enough concentration anyway. I have a lot on my mind. And I thought it would be unfair to my boss to still be paying me when I dont even show up for work so I resigned. Now I am starting a small business right here in my house. It's a mineral water delivery store but its still under construction. I thought hard of what I want to do with the money my late husband left me and this is what I came up with. I did a lot of things in my life that I am not proud of, but I did it for some personal reasons. I did not set out to deliberately mislead people or hurt some. Oh well...lessons in life are always hard to learn.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2005, 3:13am by Wicked_Witch » IP Logged

She who have not sinned may cast the first stone.
mylane

Email

Re: The Tale of a Wicked Witch
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16th, 2005, 5:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

wow another blogger....ahihihi.... Grin

welcome to the blog world wicked edith Wink

I saw the pictures of your kids...they both look great... Wink
IP Logged
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 16th, 2005, 4:13pm »

Thank you, Mymy...I have obeyed all your orders, ma'm! Here's the blog and there are the pictures. I hope you will not find me lacking anymore Grinand thanks for dropping by too. I'll try my best to keep this updated as much as I can Wink
IP Logged

dOnUtz 9urL
Premier Expert
Indonesia  Anchorage AK
# 54

d rite mate won't make u happy,only an open heart

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17th, 2005, 10:42am »

hehehehe....
wowieeeeee.....
welcome to the blog world witchy...
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2005, 10:43am by dOnUtz 9urL » IP Logged

to LOVE for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17th, 2005, 5:58pm »

Thank you, Beth GrinYou're one of the most toughtful persons here, do you know that? You never fail to give your support to anyone wether they ask for it or not. Very nice attitude in life WinkAnyway, I was in the room earlier today and I saw this clone harassing cathy aka sexbomb. Some of the men were saying it's her right to do what she wants, expose herself on cam or whatever other lewd things they say she does in her cam. I agree, its her own business. But when u do things in public, you make it everybody's business, right? And I agree also to some of the things the cloner was saying. Like she's giving a bad image to pinays. We know that when these jerks say mean things...they generalize the pinays. so why add fuel to the fire, right? Sometimes too, its hard to get inside the room coz its full of strangers all asking to view her cam.So see? Its interfering in my net career!  But I dont want to get involve, like hurt someone's feelings or start a fight so Im just saying what I feel here in my blog GrinAny comments? Just dont bite my head off, ok? Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2005, 6:06pm by Wicked_Witch » IP Logged

dOnUtz 9urL
Premier Expert
Indonesia  Anchorage AK
# 54

d rite mate won't make u happy,only an open heart

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17th, 2005, 8:26pm »

hehehe Grin you are very very welcome witchy Wink

well in my opinion... its true that everybody got their own right to do whatever they wanted. even if its bad or good... they got their own free will...  

But... its really.. well like you said...'giving bad image'... l know exactly what you meant, witchy.
sometimes ppl judging us because what others did just because we got same nationality. but, lets see... that they will find out who we really are by the time being... Grin cuz we cant make all ppl in this world to be exactly like what we want... and we cant make everybody happy too....
so, lets just live our life... take each day as it comes Grin

and about the biting... Cool hmmm... can l bite you?   am famished
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2005, 8:30pm by dOnUtz 9urL » IP Logged

to LOVE for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic
daviefaescotland
Beginner
Scotland  scotland
# 199

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Aug 19th, 2005, 3:02am »

hi gf Grinsorry about your lose didnt realise it was so recent.
i  agree with mylene two beautifull kids,but that only to be expected they look like their mum.
hope your business venture takes off,if you run out of water give me a call plenty in scotland Cheesy
IP Logged

live each day to the full,as it might be your last
Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Aug 19th, 2005, 4:21am »

on Aug 17th, 2005, 8:26pm, beth wrote:
hehehe Grin you are very very welcome witchy Wink

well in my opinion... its true that everybody got their own right to do whatever they wanted. even if its bad or good... they got their own free will...  

But... its really.. well like you said...'giving bad image'... l know exactly what you meant, witchy.
sometimes ppl judging us because what others did just because we got same nationality. but, lets see... that they will find out who we really are by the time being... Grin cuz we cant make all ppl in this world to be exactly like what we want... and we cant make everybody happy too....
so, lets just live our life... take each day as it comes Grin

and about the biting... Cool hmmm... can l bite you?   am famished

I know, Beth. It's just that sometimes I wish all chatters would be a little considerate of others Undecided
But I guess it would be like wishing diamonds to fall from the sky, eh? But I think she's laying low now so Im happy GrinBut no biting pls! I don't taste good anymore, I taste like rubbers now
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2005, 4:23am by Wicked_Witch » IP Logged

Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 19th, 2005, 4:30am »

on Aug 19th, 2005, 3:02am, daviefaescotland wrote:

hi gf Grinsorry about your lose didnt realise it was so recent.
i  agree with mylene two beautifull kids,but that only to be expected they look like their mum.
hope your business venture takes off,if you run out of water give me a call plenty in scotland Cheesy

Thank you very much, bf. I have accepted it and I have moved on. And yes, my kids are good-looking, eh? GrinMaybe sometimes you can show me pictures of your family too WinkLol..imported waters from scotland, send them along with some leprechauns and gremlins so I can make them my store's mascot
IP Logged

Wicked_Witch
Premier Expert
Philippines  Manila
# 201

the_wicked_witch13  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Aug 19th, 2005, 4:49am »

I realize i spend more time being here at the forum than in a chatroom. It's because I really love to write and I love putting my thoughts into words. In high school I was a busybody. Dividing my time between the school organ and playing softball and volleyball and later, the activist group. Coz I graduated during the Martial Law. I used to write school plays too, specially at the height of the Marcos regime. Of course it was always radical in ideas GrinI like to spend a lot of time in school coz there's nothing for me at home. I was living with a wicked aunt at that time. She's a real witch and too bad my Uncle, may he rest in peace, let her get away with everything.It was really a struggle for me in those days. Most of the time I live in dreams. I can't even go on dates. Embarassed
On happy notes GrinI'm really glad I thought of constructing my small business right here at home. When we first planned this, my family thought of renting a place somewhere busy. But I convinced them that at this point in time I can't worry about paying rents coz here in Manila they are usually expensive no matter how small the place is. So now I can go online while tending the store at the same time Grin
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  ...  25 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic: Through Pinks and Pu...  Through Pinks and Pu...  «-  Start new topic  -»  ~~Telltales of a Mom...  Next topic: ~~Telltales of a Mom...

1freeworld Groups » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.2!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.